Just stop bitching, moaning and complaining!November 1, 2013
Ask and you shall receiveNovember 20, 2013
Set priorities for each day by writing down the 5 most important things to do that day. Completing 5 “do do’s” each day will focus your time.
- Set out your diary a week in advance, predetermining activities, personal and social events.
- Don’t be afraid to delegate but have a system of following up on the delegated work.
- Say “no”. If you find it difficult to say no, chances are you are spreading yourself too thin. Decide what you “want or must” do and simply say NO
- Procrastination is probably the biggest time waster. Try and live by the DO IT NOW philosophy and do all those nasty little tasks first.
- Stop paper shuffling and…..touch every piece of paper once.
- If you earn an average of R50 000 a year, 20 minutes extra a day equals R2 043 per year if “workly” invested.
- Join the 6 am club and if already a member, graduate to the 5 am club. Yes, that means waking up earlier every day and investing that time into a specific, meaningful purpose. By adding an hour a day to our lives we will accomplish more.
TIME IS MONEY!!